Every RCN London member is also a member of their local branch. You can get a wide range of support directly from your branch on workplace issues, health and safety and education opportunities. You can also contact RCN Direct from 8.30am to 8.30pm every day of the year for advice. Telephone 0345 7726100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branches hold regular meeting and events so why not get in touch with your local branch secretary and find out more? Branches can be a great way of meeting like-minded people.
Through your branch you can directly influence RCN policy and priorities and how members' money is spent. If you want to get more involved as an activist, RCN training is available, which will equip you with a wide range of skills, including leadership, negotiation and communications. Find out more in RCN activists.
RCN branches in London
Find your branch in the left hand navigation or select the appropriate branch below:
- RCN North West Outer London, covering Brent, Ealing, Harrow, Hillingdon, Harrow
- RCN North West Inner London, covering Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster
- RCN North Central Outer London, covering Barnet, Enfield, Haringey
- RCN North Central Inner London, covering Camden, Islington
- RCN North East Outer London, covering Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge and Waltham Forest
- RCN North East Inner London, covering City, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets
- RCN South West Outer London, covering Croydon, Sutton and Merton
- RCN South West Inner London, covering Kingston Upon Thames, Richmond Upon Thames, Wandsworth
- RCN South East Outer London, covering Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich
- RCN South East Inner London, covering Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark