Health Practitioner Council Seats (for HCA and AP members) Elections 2012
You can read a candidate's election statment and biographical information by clicking on their name below.
- David Cardwell - 381 votes. Elected (shorter term of office).
- nominated by Lisa Jane Clarke and Rebecca Edgar
- Maive Coley - 271 votes.
- nominated by Richard Holtby and Dawn Boot
- Steven Dunne-Howells - 211 votes.
- nominated by Kevin Ferguson and James Hellard
- Brenda McIlmurray - 395 votes. Elected (longer term of office).
- nominated by Jacqueline Mc Caughey and Sue Harkness
Term of office
A special arrangement was be put in place for these elections as this is the first time they have taken place. This enables them to be synchronised with the Council election cycle and to enable the implementation of a new election cycle to coincide with the calendar year.
Therefore, the term of office for one seat will run from the close of the Annual General Meeting on 17 October 2012 until 31 December 2013, and the term of office for the other seat will run from the close of the Annual General Meeting on 17 October 2012 until 31 December 2015
The person with the highest number of votes will have the longer term of office.
The RCN is committed to supporting equality and diversity. If you need help with completing this form or would prefer it in a different format, please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7647 3640.