Student Member of Council Election 2012
You can read a candidate's election statement by clicking on their name below.
- Rebecca Hagger - 149 votes.
- nominated by Rachel Goss and Karla Nairn
- Maisie Hodgson - 135 votes.
- nominated by William Groom and Stacey Hemming
- Claire Jeeves - 488 votes. Elected (longer term of office).
- nominated by Lorna Brown and Helen Exelby
- Catherine McGarrigle - 116 votes.
- nominated by Sarah McGregor and Hayley Mitchell
- Jennifer Rawles - 255 votes.
- nominated by Tenille Shirley Patricia Halewood and Sam Freeman
- Gary Stockwell - 401 votes. Elected (shorter term of office).
- nominated by John McAteer and Stephen Walton
- Paul Watson - 273 votes.
- nominated by Christopher Hall and Emily Grace Lowe
- Charlotte Wilson - 164 votes.
- nominated by Dionne Nolan and Abigail Russell
Term of office
A special arrangement was put in place for these elections to enable the implementation of a new election cycle to coincide with the calendar year, as agreed by Council in November 2011.
The term of office for one student member seat will conclude on 31 December 2013, and the term of office for the second seat will run to 31 December 2014.
The person with the highest number of votes will have the longer term of office.
The RCN is committed to supporting equality and diversity. If you need help with completing this form or would prefer it in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7647 3640.