RCN Health Practitioner Committee
The committee provides a voice for the health care assistant and assistant practitioner members of the RCN and will report through the health practitioner council members, to RCN council. It considers issues of importance to HCAs and APs, promotes their role in the College and influences policy.
For more information on HCAs and APs in relation to the RCN, please visit the Health care assistants (HCAs) page.
Your local health practitioner representatives
- Brenda McIlmurray, Chair
- David Cardwell
- Eastern: David Herring
- East Midlands: Maive Coley
- London: Tracie Culpitt
- Northern: vacant
- North West: Tom Palin
- South East: Lorraine Hicking-Woodison, Vice Chair
- South West: vacant
- West Midlands: Joanie Spiegel
- Yorkshire & The Humber: vacant
Northern Ireland member
- Dennis Greer
- Brian Murphy
- Judith Page
Further details and the terms of reference will be available shortly.
Electing the committee
Elected members of the health practitioner committee must be a member of the RCN health practitioner (HP) constituency and there shall be no more than 14 members of the committee constituted as follows:
- two health practitioner members of council.
- one member from each of the twelve RCN UK countries and regions, to be elected by health practitioner members in each respective country and region.
The term of office for each representative is normally four years.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.