UK Learning Representatives' Committee
The committee provides a network for the feedback of information to local learning representatives and boards and advises on the development of RCN policy on lifelong learning. It also provides a means for boards and local representatives to feed up their concerns and priorities to the Trade Union Governance Group and MRC. Members of the committee are elected to their boards by stewards in their country or region.
- Download the full UK Learning Representatives' Committee terms of reference (PDF 22.5KB)
- Download Trade union activity at the RCN - a guide to the decision-making framework (PDF 71.7KB)
The members of the committee are:
- Pauline Pearsall (West Midlands) - Chair
- Marva Duncan (East Midlands)
- Karen Dutton (Northern)
- Margaret McCambridge (Northern Ireland)
- Paul McIvor (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Valery Radmore (South West)
- Elizabeth Rees (Wales)
- Karen Sanders (London)
- Susan Tivy-Ward (RCN Students link)
Updates on the work of the committee and meeting minutes can be found in the activist section (members only).
If you have any queries, please contact Anouska Annan.