UK Safety Representatives' committee
The committee provides a network for the feedback of information to local learning representatives and boards, and advises on the development of RCN policy on workplace health and safety issues. It also provides a means for boards and local representatives to feed up their concerns and priorities to the Trade Union Governance Group and MRC. Members of the committee are elected to their boards by stewards in their country or region.
- Download the full UK Safety Representatives' Committee terms of reference (PDF 23.3KB)
- Download Trade union activity at the RCN - a guide to the decision-making framework (PDF 71.7KB)
The members of the committee are:
- Robert Moore (Northern Ireland) - Chair
- Karen Barrett (London)
- Cat Forsyth (North West)
- Lesley Pallett (South West)
- Beng Poh (South East)
- Denise McLaughlin (Northern)
- Philip Schneider (RCN Students link)
- Neil Thompson (East Midlands)
- Caroline Whittaker (RCN Public Health Forum)
- Helen Williams (Wales)
- Mitzi Wilson (West Midlands)
Updates on the work of the committee and meeting minutes can be found in the activist section (members only).
If you have any queries, please contact Anouska Annan.