RCN forum communities
RCN forums are groups of RCN members working in a similar nursing specialty or with like interests. Each of the RCN forum communities has a dedicated online community containing news, features, and an area on the discussion zone.
If you are a forum member and want to get involved go to your community page below and select "get involved". The RCN also encourages forum members to contribute to the guidance produced by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) through the RCN NICE consultation gateway.
To find out more about the work of the forums and to see how they can benefit you why not visit the forum pages on the website?
Join a forum
Join online or call RCN Direct now on 0345 772 6100, option one.
Other online communities
As well as the forum online communities, there are other online communities run by RCN members which can be found in the other nursing specialisms and areas of practice pages of the website.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Forum
- Cancer and Breast Care Forum
- Children and young people's forums
- Continence Care Forum
- Critical Care and In-Flight Nursing Forum
- Defence Nursing Forum
- Diabetes Nursing Forum
- District Nurses Forum
- Education Forum
- eHealth Forum
- Emergency Care Association
- ENT/Maxillofacial Nursing Forum
- Fertility Nursing Forum
- Forensic Nursing Forum
- Gastrointestinal Nursing Forum
- History of Nursing Society
- Imaging Nurses Forum
- Learning Disability Nursing Forum
- Mental Health Forum
- Midwifery Forum
- Neuroscience Forum
- Nurses in Management and Leadership Forum
- Nursing in Criminal Justice Services Forum
- Older People's Forum
- Ophthalmic Nursing Forum
- Pain and Palliative Care Forum
- Perioperative Forum
- Practice Nurse Association
- Public Health Forum
- RCN Research Society
- Rheumatology Nursing Forum
- Society of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing
- Women's Health Forum