RCN Education Forum community
This is the online home of the RCN Education Forum.
The forum is relevant to all nurses who are involved with pre- and post-registration nurse education, including continuing professional development (CPD). Nursing and nurse education are crucial to the successful delivery of effective health care and in these difficult times if you're not yet a member of the RCN Education Forum, what are you waiting for?
RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
Read our latest newsletter.
- RCN Education Forum International Conference and Exhibition 2013 - call for abstracts
- Willis Commission: Quality with compassion: the future of nurse education
- View from the Chair
- A passion for compassion
- The image of nursing and nursing education
- What do student nurses think about their practice placement experiences?
- Letter from the Editor
- Closure of RCN UK library
- Letter from the Chair