Learning Disability Nursing Forum community
This is the online home of the RCN Learning Disability Nursing Forum. It is for all nurses in this field and works hard to promote closer links with service users and their families.
If you're not yet a member of the Learning Disability Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: NICE evidence update
- Visual awareness and learning disability course
- Congress 2013 - Forum Newsletter Editor Daniel Marsden reports
- Strengthening the Commitment: England progress report
- UK-wide update on Strengthening the Commitment
- How to publish your work in journals
- Twitter chats for learning disability nurses
- Strengthening the commitment: launch of easy read summary
- Career and Development Framework for Learning Disability Nursing in Scotland published