Learning Disability Nursing Forum community
This is the online home of the RCN Learning Disability Nursing Forum. It is for all nurses in this field and works hard to promote closer links with service users and their families.
If you're not yet a member of the Learning Disability Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
- Fulfilling and Rewarding Lives- an update
- Ami Pashley bursary for Easy Read Patient Information
- Thames Community Nursesí Forum Learning Disabilities
- Interim Statement from the Leadership Alliance
- Make Positive Choices for Learning Disability Nurses: Together we are Better
- Mental Health Network welcomes revised and updated 'Green Light Toolkit'
- Five Good Communication Standards
- The HEF world tour
- Interview with Dominic Slowie - National Clinical Director for Learning Disability
- Innovate to Educate