Mental Health Forum
Welcome to the RCN Mental Health Forum
While you are here I hope you will have alook around at the resources, news and events.
Its also a great chance to link up with the National Steering Commitee of the Mental Health Forum that you are entitled to belong to as part of your membership.
Can I also encourage you to join in the discussions on the mental health page of the discussion zone. Its a great place to meet your colleagues and discuss the issues that concern you, or maybe just share ideas and information.
Good mental health!
If you're not yet a member of the Mental Health Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
- Global Mental Health Conference: Centre for Global Mental Health
- Tell us your views
- Landmark report on achieving parity between mental and physical health published
- Spiritual & Clinical Psychiatry
- A free event for the brothers and sisters of people with mental illness
- 2nd Internatonal Youth Mental Health Conference
- National Confidential Inquiry Stakeholder Survey 2012-13
- Mental Health Nursing Forum Scotland Annual Conference and Award Ceremony
- MHNFS Annual Conference and Award Ceremony
- MHNFS Awards 2012 - Submissions