Mental Health Forum
Welcome to the RCN Mental Health Forum
While you are here I hope you will have alook around at the resources, news and events.
Its also a great chance to link up with the National Steering Commitee of the Mental Health Forum that you are entitled to belong to as part of your membership.
Can I also encourage you to join in the discussions on the mental health page of the discussion zone. Its a great place to meet your colleagues and discuss the issues that concern you, or maybe just share ideas and information.
Good mental health!
If you're not yet a member of the Mental Health Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
- Post-legislative Scrutiny of the Mental Health Act 2007: Response to the Report of the Health Committee of the House of Commons
- NPNR 2013
- The Annie Altschul Memorial Lecture 2013
- ECTAS Newsletter Issue 12 August 2013
- Chair's corner
- Up close and personal: introducing Hannah Marriage
- Contributing to national guidance
- Windrush voices: inspiring health sector heroes
- FGM for front line professionals