Fertility Nursing Forum community
Welcome to the RCN Fertility Nursing Forum community. We aim to promote the highest standards of practice and increase awareness of reproductive health.
If you're not yet a member of the Fertility Nursing Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
The RCN Fertility Nursing Forum aims to:
• Convey expert opinion in the field of midwifery and fertility nursing
• Lead cutting edge work across the breadth of both professions whilst improving practice and delivery of care
• Be a resource in supportive learning and developmental needs of nursing members
• Raise the professional profile and promote the visibility of policy and practice in fertility nursing professions
• Lead and influence the public health agenda to promote high standards of fertility nursing care
- New resource:-The Sickle Cell & Thalassaemia Counselling Competences
- An RCN training and education framework for fertility nursing
- Do you want to learn more about genetics?
- Letter from the RCN Midwifery and Women's Health Adviser
- Implementation of elective single-embryo transfer (eSET) policy – a nursing perspective