Events and conferences
This page provides information and direct links to local, national and international conferences and study days. It allows health care professionals to be informed about conferences and educational events happening right across the globe.
We hope this resource will encourage, inspire and stimulate you to submit papers, apply for travel scholarships and get involved in networking and sharing best practice.
Presentations available from Fertility Nursing Conference
This conference was held on 09 March 2013. The following presentations from this conference are now available to download:
- An education and training framework for fertility nursing – Launch (Jane Denton, Val Peddie) (PDF (581KB)
- Preconception Screening in Fertility: genetic competencies from the fertility nursing perspective (Karen Sage) (PDF 913KB)
- Psycho-social impacts on young people when cancer and fertility concerns coincide (Marilyn Cranshaw) (PDF 627KB)
- Implementing the 2013 NICE Guideline on Fertility (Mark Johnson) (PDF 1.21MB)
- Fertility NICE Guidelines (Tim Child) (PDF 1.56MB)
- Technologies that claim to select the most viable embryo (Dr Alan Thornhill) (PDF 2.79MB)
Perinatal Mental Health – a priority for public health
When-12 February 2014
Where- 28 Portland Place, London W1B 1LY
For more information visit www.rsph.org.uk
International Confederation of Midwives 30th Triennial Congress
When: 01- 05 June 2014
Where: Prague, Czech Republic
This congress is titled "Midwives: Improving Women’s Health Globally". For more information visit www.midwives2014.org
If you know of any events which aren't listed - or if you are organising a local event - email the editor and we will list the event free of charge, unless it is a purely commercial venture.