Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Adviser post in Malawi
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) are looking for a nurse with at least 5 years' experience in managing and implementing continuing professional development programmes to work as a CPD Adviser in Lilongwe, the capital city of Malawi.
The post-holder would:
• Support and enforce the codes of conduct and practise within the nursing profession
• participate in the delivery of ongoing training and education
• support the monitoring and evaluation of the CPD framework
• raise awareness of the importance of CPD practises by working with other CPD facilitators
• work with partner organisations to identify areas for continuous professional/personal development
• lead on developing links between the Nurses and Midwives Council Malawi CPD framework and the Ministry of Health's Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) to ensure CPD points are accounted for when deciding on promotions and deployment.
The role is due to start in September this year so anyone interested should apply as soon as possible. For more information see the job description (PDF 216 KB).