Opportunity in South Sudan
UNFPA South Sudan is looking to procure the services of a consultant to work with the Ministry of Health to develop a five-year Strategic Plan and two-year Operational Plan for Juba College of Nursing and Midwifery. The work should take two months.
Interested candidates should download the Terms of Reference:Strategic and Operational Plan consultant South Sudan (PDF 96 KB) and the UNFPA Procurement Notice (PDF 65 KB).
Description of duties:
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Ministry of Health’s Director General -Training and Professional Development, the Director - Department of Nursing and Midwifery and in close collaboration with UNFPA, the consultant will be expected to perform the following duties:
1. Conduct a situation analysis for the Juba College of Nursing and Midwifery
2. Carry out a SWOT Analysis for the Juba College of Nursing and Midwifery
3. Present the situation analysis and the SWOT Analysis to the Ministry of Health, key stakeholders and development partners for validation and feedback
4. Draft the Juba College of Nursing and Midwifery’s five-year Strategic Plan and two-year Operational Plan with estimated costs for implementation to be presented to key stakeholders
5. Submit the final five-year Strategic Plan and Operational Plan to MOH for final approval
Submission of proposals:
Interested individuals or companies who meet the required qualifications and experience should
submit their proposals and CVs by email to: email@example.com
The technical proposal including detailed scope of work (of not more than six pages) together with the financial proposal should be submitted as separate documents.
Proposals must reach UNFPA offices by 5pm on 20 March 2012. The criteria for assessing the proposals will include:
1. Qualifications of consultant as given in the TORs
2. Understanding of the assignment
3. Detailed methodology and approach proposed
4. Appropriateness of the proposed work plan