Users of external sites accessed from this page must:
- Abide by the terms and conditions on the linked site. Details are usually given on the home page of the service or publisher.
- Ensure that their RCN membership number and password is not known to any other individual.
- Use information obtained for personal study and research only.
In general, please note the following:
- Systematic or programmatic copying is prohibited.
- Authorised users may usually access, store, search, download or print a copy of text for private study or research. This will usually be limited to making single printed or electronic copies of a reasonable number of searches or individual items.
- All uses of an article must be appropriately acknowledged.
Users’ attention is drawn to the fact that, although care is taken in the selection of resources linked to and from the RCN eLibrary, the RCN and external providers cannot guarantee the accuracy of content. Authorised Users, including nurses, health care workers and other professionals, may not rely solely on the information contained in the linked products. They must rely on their clinical discretion, judgement and expertise in diagnosis and treatment.