Children and Young People: Professional Issues Forum
Welcome to the RCN Children and Young People: Professional Issues Forum. This forum is committed to leading and advancing practice with children, young people and families across the range of care settings.
The communities linked to this forum are:
- Pain in Children and Young People
- Children's Intensive Care Managers
- Children's Leadership and Management (including Nurse Consultants)
- Paediatric Advanced Nursing Practice
- Children's Nursing Education
- Research in Child Health
If you're not yet a member of the CYP Professional Issues Forum, what are you waiting for? RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN's Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
Forum Related Links and Items
- Department of Health FGM Prevention Programme update – publications
- DfE publication of revised Working Together to Safeguard Children and other documents
- Manipulation of Drugs Required in Children (MODRIC)
- PHE Child Safety Update on Button Batteries
- Free workshop - Working Effectively with Interpreters, 12 Feb 2015