Upcoming conferences and study days
This page provides information and direct links to local, national and international conferences and study days. It allows health care professionals to be informed about conferences and educational events happening right across the globe.
We hope this resource will encourage, inspire and stimulate you to submit papers, apply for travel scholarships and get involved in networking and sharing best practice.
RCN Advanced Nurse Practitioner forum conference- Shaping advanced practice for future challenges
When- 17 October 2014
Where- RCN HQ, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
The ANP forum conference will give delegates an opportunity to engage and contribute to the dialogue on the professional issues of revalidation, leadership and identity for ANP’s.
Open to all ANP’s or aspiring ANP’s the event will also address education and clinical issues and facilitate the sharing of developments in advanced nursing practice and medicines management. The conference will support the forum’s objectives to further ANP interests and issues and disseminate expert knowledge to support all ANP’s.
- Current policy context and overview for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Revalidation and regulation
- Education – learning strategies and learning communities
- Getting the most from medicines
- Report on asthma deaths (primary and secondary care), role of exhaled nitrous oxide in the diagnosis and management of asthma patients
- Workshops: sexual and reproductive healthcare needs of young adults; mental and physical health; headache, presentation and examination of joints; neurological examination.
For booking and further information, please visit www.rcn.org.uk/ANP14
If you know of any events which aren’t listed - or if you are organising a local event - email the editor and we will list the event free of charge, unless it is a purely commercial venture.