CPD online learning
The RCN's Learning Zone provides online continuing professional development (CPD) topics that are relevant across the whole nursing team. Other health care workers, patients and carers may also find these learning materials useful. A selection of topics is available via the links below. All the RCN's online CPD resources map to the relevant 'Principles of Nursing Practice' (PNP) and the 'Knowledge and Skills Framework' (KSF) dimensions to help learners record these professional development activities for appraisal, regulation and career advancement purposes.
RCN members will be able to access the additional links in the 'Useful resources' section within these topics via the RCN e-library system using their membership number login. To contact the Learning Zone team, send us an email email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the RCN, select the following link: Join the RCN.
- Diabetes essentials
- Dignity in health care
- First steps for health care assistants
- HIV/AIDS - what you need to know
- How trustworthy is your information?
- Making sense of patient safety
- NICE care - Preventing venous thromboembolism
- Sexual health for non-experts
- Supporting people's nutritional needs
- The future is in their history
- Young Carers