Education and training
There are a number of opportunities for education and training about eHealth issues, within and outside the RCN:
- eHealth online resource called eHealth at work provides an interesting and informative overview of eHealth
- RCN Learning Zone has a range of eHealth-related content
- The RCN and the Open University have joined forces to encourage greater participation in education and training and provide continuing professional development opportunities
- eHealth Insider is an independent online news and information service dedicated to UK health care information technology. It often provides updates on eHealth education and training opportunities
- The RCN has linked with eICE (Embedding Informatics in Clinical Education) for members to access online modules via a link on the professional bodies page of the eICE website. The modules cover a range of topics related to informatics and CPD points will be awarded on completion.
- A number of other education and training resources are available across the four countries of the UK.