A selection of the records and other items held in the RCN Archives collections can be seen throughout the year at the RCN’s headquarters building in London. These exhibitions are now also available online.
Some themes covered in recent years include:
- nursing and hospital badges from around the UK - a sample from our collections
- Dame Sarah Swift, a look at the life and achievements of the co-founder of the RCN
- international postage stamps featuring images of famous and revered nurses from around the world
- the history of the Royal Charter of the RCN
- the life and work of Florence Nightingale.