RCN Research Society
We are very much a member-led Society, and we work closely with the RCN Research and Innovation Team.
- Video now available from 2013 Winifred Raphael memorial lecture. More . . .
- RCN 2014 annual international nursing research conference, Glasgow, Scotland, UK, 02 - 04 April 2014. More...
- Capitalising on the contribution of nurses in clinical research. More...
Find out more about the national Steering Committee of the RCN Research Society
The RCN annual international nursing research conference is the largest event run by the RCN outside Congress, but we also host the annual Winifred Raphael Memorial Lecture and organise fringes at RCN Congress.
Whilst these awards have now been discontinued, we continue to link to them as a historical record
- Marjorie Simpson New Researcher Award
- Akinsanya award for innovation in doctoral studies
- RCN research conference presentation and poster awards.
We appreciate the importance of local support, and have several active regional networks.
Publications and Position Statements
We offer guidance around Research Ethics, Informed Consent, User Involvement and Research Competencies.
Help us to help you
We hope you find these web pages informative and easy to navigate around, but we are always keen to hear your ideas as to how we can improve our web presence.
Join the RCN Research Society via MyRCN
- You currently have to be a member of the RCN to join the RCN Research Society. You can join the RCN by telephoning RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 or go to Join the RCN section of this website.