RCN Research Society
We are very much a member-led Society, and we work closely with the RCN Research and Innovation Team.
- Date claimer. RCN 2014 annual international nursing research conference to take place in Glasgow, Scotland, UK from 02 - 04 April 2014. More...
- See the presentations from the RCN 2013 annual international nursing research conference More...
- Capitalising on the contribution of nurses in clinical research. More...
- Akinsanya 2013 Scholar for innovation in doctoral studies in nursing announced. More
- Follow us on Twitter
Find out more about the national Steering Committee of the RCN Research Society
The RCN annual international nursing research conference is the largest event run by the RCN outside Congress, but we also host the annual Winifred Raphael Memorial Lecture and organise fringes at RCN Congress.
The RCN Research Society administers 3 awards: the Marjorie Simpson New Researcher Award; the Akinsanya award for innovation in doctoral studies; and the conference presentation and poster awards.
We appreciate the importance of local support, and have several active regional networks.
Publications and Position Statements
We offer guidance around Research Ethics, Informed Consent, User Involvement and Research Competencies.
Help us to help you
We hope you find these web pages informative and easy to navigate around, but we are always keen to hear your ideas as to how we can improve our web presence.
Join the RCN Research Society via MyRCN
- You currently have to be a member of the RCN to join the RCN Research Society. You can join the RCN by telephoning RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 or go to Join the RCN section of this website.