Weekly electronic bulletin
To keep you posted with the very latest developments in the world of research and innovation, we send out a weekly e-bulletin. Details of how to subscribe and contribute to the bulletin, along with the current and archive bulletins can all be found here.
Join weekly e-bulletin
One of the ways we are endeavouring to keep people informed of the work of the Research and Innovation Team is by e-mailing a weekly electronic bulletin to link R&I nurses, managers and health professionals in Trusts, academic institutions, the NHS Executive in the 4 countries of the UK, the international community and any individual with an interest in nursing R&I. If you would like to be included on this mailing list, (currently being sent directly to over 4,000 people and further cascaded to many thousands more), please use the form on the left or click on the link below.
Website: Join weekly bulletin
Advertise in the weekly research e-bulletin
Following approval from the relevant editors, external organisations can pay to advertise within the Research e-bulletin. A paid advert will be clearly identified within the eNewsletter and will have a fixed specification at the bottom of the eNewsletter. The Corporate Relations team will agree the rate card with the client and ensure adverts are in line with industry best practice i.e. adhere to ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry) and ABHI (Association of British Healthcare Industries) codes of practice. Adverts must not product place; the objective of any advert should be to improve the education and professional development of the RCN membership. We do not offer editorial to advertisers to ensure the RCN retains editorial independence. Please contact Rosemary Epps, email: Rose.Epps@rcn.org.uk.
Weekly e-bulletin - submissions for inclusion
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to include an entry in the bulletin. There is no charge for this service, although we would remind you that the purpose of the bulletin is as an information tool, and not a marketing tool.
Archive copies of the e-bulletin
The weekly bulletin has been sent out since 1998. Archive copies going back to 2006 are available.
Website: Archive copies of the e-bulletin
- research e-bulletin 14 May 2013 (84KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 07 May 2013 (91KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 30 April 2013 (87KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 16 April 2013 (90KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 09 April 2013 (87KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 26 March 2013 (84KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 19 March 2013 (87KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 12 March 2013 (88KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 05 March 2013 (88KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 26 February 2013 (89KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 20 February 2013 (88 KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 12 February 2013 (87 KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 05 February 2013 (87 KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 29 January 2013 (77 KB PDF)
- research e-bulletin 22 January 2013 (87 KB PDF)
Total number: 17