Annual General Meeting 2014
The next AGM will be held on Wednesday 18 June 2014 during RCN Congress week at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) in Liverpool.
About the AGM
It is at the AGM that Council reports to members on their stewardship of the RCN over the past year.
All members can attend, and it’s a key opportunity for RCN members to:
- ask questions on issues that really matter to you
- find out about the RCN’s services and benefits and
- see how your subscriptions are being spent
- help shape the future agenda of the organisation.
The AGM is also when members vote on resolutions, but this year, there are no resolutions on the agenda.
“We want members to come along to the AGM to find out more about what we, your Council members, do,” says Chair of Council Michael Brown. “You voted for us, so we want to make sure we are representing you, the very best way we can."
Advanced booking for the AGM is now closed. You can still register to attend on the day for free.
Annual General Meeting agenda 2014
Formal notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 18 June at 14.30 hours at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) Liverpool L3 4FP
RCN President Andrea Spyropoulos LLM, LLB, BA, DPSN, Cert Ed, RGN, RNT, SCM will address members at 14.30 and the Annual General Meeting will follow.
- To confirm the 2013 minutes and matters arising
- To receive the Annual Report of Council from Chair of Council, Michael Brown
- To receive the financial statements and the Auditor’s report for the transition financial period 1 April 2013 to 31 December 2013 – Honorary Treasurer, David Harding-Price
- To discuss any matters of a professional nature which are of importance to the interests of members
Please give advance notice of any matters of a professional nature that you would like to raise to Jane Clarke Director of Governance Support, RCN, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN, email@example.com