Annual General Meeting 2015
Notice of Annual General Meeting
This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 24 June at 14.30 hours at the Bournemouth International Centre, Exeter Road,
Bournemouth BH2 5BH
Dr Peter Carter OBE, PhD, MBA, MCIPD, RGN, RMN, Chief Executive & General Secretary
- Welcome from the President, Cecilia Anim
- To confirm the 2014 minutes and matters arising
- To receive the Annual Report of Council from Chair of Council, Michael Brown
- To receive the financial statements and the Auditor’s report for the financial period 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014 – Honorary Treasurer, David Harding-Price
To discuss any matters of a professional nature which are of importance to the interests of members – please give advance notice of any issues you would like to raise Jane Clarke, Director of Governance Support, Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN, firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 AGM minutes
To watch a webcast of the 2014 AGM held in Liverpool or to read the minutes of the meeting, please visit the 2014 AGM webpage
About the AGM
It is at the AGM that Council reports to members on their stewardship of the RCN over the past year.
All members can attend, and it’s a key opportunity for RCN members to:
- ask questions on issues that really matter to them
- find out about the RCN’s services and benefits
- see how member subscriptions are being spent
- help shape the future agenda of the organisation.
For full details on how the AGM works, please download A Guide to RCN General Meetings (PDF 21KB)
Details on how to book a place at the 2015 AGM will be available shortly.