How to book
All RCN members are welcome to attend the RCN annual general meeting (AGM) 2014.
AGM 2014 details
- Date: Wednesday 18 June 2014
- Time: 2.30pm - 5.30pm. Please note the end time is approximate and depends on how long any questions last
- Location: Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) in Liverpool
Advanced booking for the AGM is now closed. You can still register to attend on the day for free.
- If you have registered for RCN Congress you will also have been asked if you would like to attend the AGM
- If you just wish to attend the AGM but are not attending Congress please register by completing the online form
- Alternatively you can simply turn up on the day and register for the AGM at the registration desk in the foyer at the ACC in Liverpool
The AGM and Congress
For the first time in recent years, the AGM is being held during Congress week and we hope that means many more members will be able to attend in person.
The AGM and Congress each have their own rules, however, and it is important to understand the difference between the two. For example, resolutions cannot be submitted from the floor at the AGM. This is because notice of the AGM must be given at least 21 days beforehand.
Get in touch
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions about the AGM or call 0207 647 3642.