Booking and attending
All RCN members are welcome to attend the RCN annual general meeting (AGM) 2014.
The AGM and Congress
For the first time in recent years, the AGM is being held during Congress week and we hope that means many more members will be able to attend in person.
The AGM and Congress each have their own rules, however, and it is important to understand the difference between the two. For example, resolutions cannot be submitted from the floor at the AGM. This is because notice of the AGM must be given at least 21 days beforehand.
- Date: Wednesday 18 June 2014
- Time: 2.30pm - 5.30pm. Please note the end time is approximate and depends on how long any questions last
- Location: Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) in Liverpool
The AGM is a key opportunity for you to influence the RCN’s plans and see how your money is being spent. You can take part in the following ways:
- attend the AGM - any RCN member can attend the meeting
- ask a question - if you have an issue you would like to raise under any of the agenda items please send this in advance to: Jane Clarke, Director of Governance Support, Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – RCN members who are being funded to attend RCN Congress on Wednesday 18 June are expected to attend the AGM.
How to attend
Register to attend the AGM by submitting the online booking form, or by calling 029 2054 6460.
- If you have registered for RCN Congress you will also have been asked if you would like to attend the AGM
- If you just wish to attend the AGM but are not attending Congress please register by completing the online form
- Alternatively you can simply turn up on the day and register for the AGM at the registration desk in the foyer at the ACC in Liverpool
Get in touch
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you have any questions about the AGM or call 0207 647 3642.