Dignity Learning Zone module
The RCN's work on dignity includes an online resource available in the clinical skills section of the RCN Learning Zone.
To access it, you will need your RCN membership number and password.
Taking a total of two to four hours to complete, you can dip in and out of the resource as time allows, completing it at your own pace, while keeping a record of your progress.
The resource covers the following topics:
- Dignity and me - looking at self-awareness
- Person-centred care - showing how to meet individual needs
- Dignified differences - exploring equality and diversity in care
- Caring with dignity - examining the way in which processes and procedures can be managed to promote dignity
- Communicating with dignity - addressing verbal, non-verbal, written and computerised communication
- A dignified environment - considering issues such as mixed sex accommodation and privacy.
Go to the new Dignity Learning Zone module.