Students at Congress
Nursing and midwifery students will be able to enjoy the full Congress experience as the programme moves from a dedicated students’ day to a programme of activities repeated over three days (14-16 May).
You don’t have to be an RCN member to attend* and places at the event are free!
Students attending Congress will have access to:
- a mix of educational and practice seminars
- inspirational conference speakers
- debates on the issues that matter to nursing and midwifery students
- the Congress exhibition where you will be able to meet prospective employers
- networking opportunities and evening entertainment throughout the week.
The student programme is now available here
*Only RCN members are permitted to vote at Congress.