Travel and accommodation
With Congress taking place in Liverpool for the first time in its history, you might be unfamiliar with the accommodation options available to you. After the success of being European City of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has undergone extensive re-generation and as such there are many hotel, serviced apartments and guest houses to choose from.
The RCN is working with the Mersey Partnership to source suitable and affordable places to stay.Hotels can be booked online or if you have any specific requirements, the Mersey Partnership is happy to help you arrange something to suit your needs.
- View hotels and book online.
- Contact the Mersey Partnership on 0151 237 3925.
You may also want to consider some of these cost saving ideas:
- if you’re travelling to Congress with colleagues or friends, it may be more cost effective for you to share a room. Some of the 4* hotels in Liverpool are offering double rooms for £80 a night so you would only pay £40 each
- have you considered grouping together and staying in an apartment? Liverpool has a number of serviced apartments available and this can sometimes be a very cost effective option. A two bedroom apartment for four people can start from as little as £140 per night or £35 each
- Liverpool has a number of guest houses and B&Bs available and these can be booked through Visit Liverpool. Sarah and Cathy are available to find you something to suit your budget and prices start from £175.00 for five nights' bed and breakfast. They can be contacted on 0844 8700123 or you can browse the Visit Liverpool website.
Please see our guide to getting to the ACC in Liverpool.
Looking for Text the Daily Bulletin?
Please click here to be redirected.