Exhibiting at Congress
Be a part of the largest annual nursing exhibition in the UK
RCN Congress and Exhibition 2011: 11-13 April, Arena and Convention Centre, Liverpool
The Royal College of Nursing Congress exhibition is the largest nursing-specific event in the UK. Attracting well over 4,000 delegates, there is high profile coverage and programmed sessions and debates that set the national nursing agenda for the forthcoming year, making RCN Congress the focal point of UK nursing.
If understanding and communicating with nurse leaders plays a part in your or your client's success, by exhibiting at RCN Congress you will be able to:
- raise the profile of your business/client/product or services
- gain mass recognition among nursing staff
- educate and inform the nursing staff who make a difference
- network directly with nursing staff who influence your business
- through some packages, extend your message via the RCN website for up to six months.
In 2011 RCN Congress will be staged at the ACC Liverpool, a venue which has already won Confex’s coveted 'Best UK Venue' for two consecutive years and has hosted a number of high profile events.
For exhibitors there is one large hall right across the corridor from the Congress debating hall; ensuring maximum traffic and delegate interaction.
From exhibitor feedback last year we have introduced new opportunities including:
- innovations village and theatre
- career futures
- health and wellbeing branding
- a unique opportunity to become an exhibition partner.
Congress sales brochure
There are a huge range of branding and sponsorship packages available and any one can be tailored to meet your business needs. Please see more information in our Congress sales brochure: Exhibition, sponsorship and branding opportunities (PDF, 1.5MB) [see how to access PDF files].
Please also see our RCN Congress exhibition partner flyer (PDF, 250KB) for information about adding value to your presence at Congress.
To book your stands please contact our agency team at Ashridge Communications on 01442 870143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org