Engage with nurses and health practitioners
The RCN is the largest professional union of nursing staff in the world, with more than 425,000 members
Our diverse membership represents two thirds of the UK’s nursing workforce across the NHS and independent sector, from acute and primary care, from health care assistants to directors of nursing – all working with the RCN to change clinical practice, educate and ultimately improve patient care.
Get closer to the nursing team
The Corporate Relations team offer the following opportunities:
- face to face networking at a wide range of specialist nursing events
- exhibiting at the UK’s largest annual nursing event, RCN Congress
- targeted advertising across a website that attracts more than 400,000 unique users every month
- mutually beneficial partnerships as part of educational projects and campaigns
Why work with us?
The RCN Corporate Relations team will help you to:
- communicate with professional nursing teams
- educate and inform nurses through well-established communication networks
- demonstrate an investment in education for nurses and health care workers
- strengthen your message to a diverse group of health care professionals in a variety of health care associations and within different political arenas.
Our portfolio of collaborative opportunities are regularly changing.
Or, contact email@example.com or call 0207 647 3959 to see if new opportunities are available.
We would be delighted to hear from you.
Stay up to date
To stay up to date with our latest opportunities, sign up to receive our e-newsletter.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you and have the opportunity to talk through your business needs!
Telephone: 020 7647 3959
RCN Corporate Relations: enabling you to engage, relate and communicate with the nursing team