Pay rates 2004/05
Payscales effective from 1 April 2004
Downloads are in PDF format - how to access PDF files
- NHS Nurses - download the Pay Card (PDF 77kb)
- NHS employed outside the NHS - Recommended pay, terms and conditions 2003 – 2004 (PDF 597KB)
- Practice nurses and nurse practitioners - Recommended pay, terms and conditions 2003 – 2004 (PDF 101KB).
Agenda for Change incorporates a three year pay deal. The first of three 3.225% payments was awarded on 01 April 2003. The second took effect from 01 April 2004 and the final increase on 01 April 2005.
Clinical grading continued to apply until Agenda for Change was rolled out across the UK from 01 December 2004. (Although Agenda for Change pay, terms and conditions were backdated to 01 October 2004).
The figures below are the Clinical grading rates for 1 April 2004 to 1 April 2005. The Key at the bottom of the table explains the meaning of coloured areas.
Whitley pay rates
- Download the Whitley pay rates 2004-05 (Word 135KB)
- Download the Department of Health Advance letters (PDF 44kKB giving details of the clinical grading pay rates for 01 April 2004/05.
To calculate your hourly rate divide your annual basic salary by 52.14 and then by 37.5.