Tobacco control strategy for Wales and delivery plan
The Welsh Government would like your views on the Tobacco control strategy for Wales and delivery plan.
They want your views on their draft long term strategy: ‘A smoke-free Wales’ and ‘Towards a smoke-free Wales delivery plan 2022 to 2024’
They are consulting on:
• how our strategy will help us to become smoke-free in Wales by 2030
• the actions from our first delivery plan supporting that including:
• making smoke-free the norm in Wales
• supporting groups and communities that have higher levels of smoking
• tackling the sale of illegal tobacco
‘Smoke-free’ means that less than 5% of adults in Wales are smokers.
Further information can also be found on The Welsh Government website here
In order to allow time for our authorisation process we would need to receive any comments by 16th March 2022.
Please email your responses to Policy, Parliamentary and Public Affairs team here
Page last updated - 05/01/2022