RCN Students Committee elections
Students represent the future of nursing. As well as ensuring that students gain the attention they deserve, committee members play a key role in lobbying on behalf of student members and raising issues that impact on students at both a national and international level.
- WOLLACOTT Gavin Elected unopposed.
- proposed by Philippa Sharp and seconded by Charlotte McIvor
Vote turnout: 5.3%
- FISHER Edward Elected unopposed.
- proposed by Hannah Marriage and seconded by Laura King
- WALTON Stephen Elected unopposed
- proposed by Scott Wilkinson and seconed by Benjamin Woolley
- McATEER John and KELLS Stephen are elected after PATTERSON Colin was found to be ineligible to stand in the election and DENNISON Sarah-Louise withdrew.
Vote turnout: 5.5%
- WYLLIE Andrew Elected unopposed
- proposed by Anthony McGeown and seconded by Derek Clark
- PARKER Jayne Elected unopposed
- proposed by Kathryn Lancelotte and seconded by Karen Brown
- No nominations received
- JONES Anna-Marie 49 votes.
- proposed by Michelle Morgan and seconded by Rosie Griffiths
- YOUNG Sadie 54 votes. Elected.
- proposed by Tamara Morgan and seconded by Kieran Cooper
Vote turnout: 4.9%
Download the independent scrutineers report [PDF 103KB]
The RCN is committed to supporting equality and diversity. If you would prefer any of the documents on this page in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7647 3642.