The RCN in Wales influences nursing and health policy on behalf of its members in a number of ways:
- political liaison
- making policy proposals
- submitting consultation responses
- participating in government task and finish groups
- joint influencing with other campaign groups
- NHS Partnership Forum
- providing educational events, briefings and information requests for AMs and MPs
- giving evidence to National Assembly committee inquiries
- influencing legislation
On this website you can read the latest news and press releases from RCN Wales, contribute to consultation responses we are planning and find out more about the campaigns that we are running.
We've also included new pages explaining how the Assembly works, so get reading and start to influence health policy in Wales.