The web resource is divided into eight sections, and you can click on the boxes within each section to access the different staff nurse scenarios.
You can access the resource here.
At present, the following scenarios are available:
- Staff nurse to district nurse (within the Moving up section)
- Hospital nurse to GP nurse (within the Change settings section)
- Staff nurse to learning disability nurse (within the Change fields section)
- Staff nurse to mental health nurse (within the Change fields section)
- Staff nurse to educational role within practice (within the Education section)
- Staff nurse to university lecturer (within the Education section)
- Staff nurse to ward manager (within the Leadership section)
- Care home nurse to leadership role (within the Leadership section)
Each scenario has been developed to enable you to identify an area of practice that you hope to enjoy, help you to understand how you might make this change and what education or training you might need to plan and undertake. We have also highlighted career options on from these roles.
UK wide resources
The career resource is UK wide and applicable to all those working in all healthcare sectors. There are some key resources for each country below: