Children and young people's forums
The five CYP forums are for all members working with babies, children and young people. Each forum encompasses specialty communities.
The purpose of the forums are to:
- promote and develop high quality evidence-based nursing care of children and young people and their families
- be a focus for RCN members committed to nursing children and young people, providing them with networks and opportunities for support, advice and professional development
- be a voice for children and young people's nursing within the RCN
- influence and lobby external organisations to ensure the voice of children and young people and nurses working with them is heard.
Children and young people's forums online communities
- Children and Young People: Acute Care Forum
- Children and Young People: Continuing and Community Care Forum
- Children and Young People: Professional Issues Forum
- Children and Young People: Specialist Care Forum
- Children and Young People: Staying Healthy Forum
The RCN works collaboratively with a number of organisations to improve health care for children and young people.
- International Association of Paediatric Nurses
- Paediatric Nursing Association of Europe
- MindEd consortium