RCN Education Forum
This is the online home of the RCN Education Forum.
The forum is relevant to all nurses who are involved with pre- and post-registration nurse education, including continuing professional development (CPD). Nursing and nurse education are crucial to the successful delivery of effective health care and in these difficult times if you're not yet a member of the RCN Education Forum, what are you waiting for?
RCN members can join forums free of charge, and benefits include regular e-newsletters from the forum keeping you up to date on topics such as good practice and forthcoming events. Each forum also has its own area on the RCN Discussion Zone where you can network with others in your specialty. To join just call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 - option 1.
Read our latest newsletter.
- RCN Education Forum national conference and exhibition: Partners in practice - 10–11 March 2015 - East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
- UCU Industrial Action - 6 November 2014
- Learning for Life Campaign
- RCN Education Forum national conference and exhibition: partners in practice
- Beyond the borders: Education Forum 2013 conference report
- View from the Chair
- We’re all in this together
- Are you born a nurse or made a nurse?
- Equity for nurse mentors