How we represent forum members
- Supporting nurses in advanced roles and those aspiring to become ANPs.
- Liaising with colleagues in higher education institutions to promote courses which develop effective, safe practitioners.
- Raising awareness of the value of the advanced nursing role.
- Exploring new avenues for benchmarking advanced practice.
- Developing policy and practice.
- Awarding RCN Accreditation to University Advanced Practitioner programmes that meet the RCN quality assessment process.
- RCN Credentialing Programme formally recognises advanced level practice among nurses.