Chair of newly merged Forum
The RCN's Forensic Nursing Forum and Nursing in Criminal Justice Services Forum are merging on 1 October 2016. We are seeking the first chairperson for this new Forum.
We are looking for somebody who can:
- provide strong leadership to the new Forum during this important transitional phase
- raise the profile of this area of nursing and promote clinical excellence within the specialism
- ensure representation of the Forum at a national, specialist level
- lead action that helps to shape and influence national nursing policy
- ensure effective communication
You can find out more about the eligibility requirements for this role by reading the election procedure.
If you would like to nominate yourself for this position, please complete a nomination form and return to us by 4.30pm on Wednesday 21 September 2016.