The RCN Midwifery Forum has a vacancy for a Chair for a term of office to 31 May 2021.
The candidates below have been nominated for election to the position of Chair of the RCN Midwifery Forum.
In advance of the election a notice period is given for any objections to be raised about their eligibility to stand. This period is from Tuesday 19 September 2017 to Friday 22 September 2017 inclusive. If no valid objections are received during this period, subject to final verification checks, the candidates will then be declared eligible to stand for election. If valid objections are raised and subsequently verified, the candidate’s nomination will be withdrawn.
Objections should be sent to Jane Clarke, RCN returning officer:
Post: Royal College of Nursing (elections), Room 209, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN
Phone: 0207 647 3642
We are looking for somebody who can:
- raise the profile of midwifery and promote excellence within the specialism
- provide leadership to the Forum and Forum steering committee
- ensure the Forum is represented at a UK-wide specialist level
- lead action that helps to shape and influence national nursing and midwifery policy
- ensure effective communication.
To find out more about how this election is run please read this election procedure.