Voting for the new Professional Nursing Committee opened on Monday 9 October 2017 and will close at noon on Wednesday 8 November 2017. The election site details the candidates who have been nominated for election.
All RCN members who are eligible to vote have been sent an email with the Security Codes required to vote. If you haven't received this email you can request that it is resent via the election site.
You can also vote without having this email to hand. You will need to enter two Security Codes:
- Security code part one is your RCN membership number with zeros added at the start to make it eight digits long (e.g. 12345 would become 00012345)
- Security code part two is the last four characters of your postcode excluding spaces (e.g. WI6 0RN would become G0RN).
The RCN Professional Nursing Committee
Members of the RCN Professional Nursing Committee will fulfil a vital role in helping the RCN to achieve its purpose as a Royal College. This committee will be the decision-making body of the RCN on professional issues and will provide leadership on the work of the RCN related to its role as a Royal College.
Find out more
To explain more about the committee we have produced a brochure which you may find helpful. There is also a role descriptor which goes into more detail about what qualities we are looking for in committee members.
- RCN Professional Nursing Committee terms of reference
- RCN Professional Nursing Committee election procedure for 12 nurse members representing countries and regions
- RCN Professional Nursing Committee election procedure for a health practitioner member
- RCN Professional Nursing Committee election procedure for a student member