The digital future of nursing: Have your say
The digital revolution is already transforming the way nursing care is delivered. It’s vitally important that all nursing staff are equipped to lead this change.
The RCN is launching an extensive UK-wide consultation of nursing staff to discover the challenges faced by nursing staff in adapting to digital technologies, and the opportunities available to improve patient care.
Through online and face to face workshops, we will ask nursing staff across the country, including those working in the NHS, social care and the private sector the following questions:
- What will the digital future of nursing look like?
- What will help us to get the best out of the data and technology available?
- What are the things that might stand in our way?
- What are the great examples where things are working that we should share?
Take part in an online workshop from 25 January to 15 February:
- Share ideas with colleagues
- Vote on other people’s ideas
- Take part anonymously
- Post 24/7 and as many times as you wish.
To join the online consultation, visit: RCN Clever Together
Attend one of our face-to-face workshops across the UK this February. Register now:
- Edinburgh, 7th February
- Cardiff, 8th February
- London, 9th February
- Leeds, 12th February
- Belfast, 13th February
Attending a workshop will count towards your CPD.
If you are not an RCN member please click on the 'Register Now' button as a new user, in order to book a place on any of the face to face workshops.