About the award: This award aims to recognise and reward vision, quality and excellence in nursing and midwifery research.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
Nurses and midwives registered on all parts of the NMC register who are:
- Working at any level within an educational, clinical or management role within Wales
- Practicing in any sector for example; Education, NHS, Local Authority, Third and Independent Sectors
- Engaged in research within any health care or health and social care research environment
Nominees will have:
- Demonstrated outstanding contribution to, or application of, the spirit of research and evidence based practice
- Documented contributions of research, and research-related activities within Wales, including but not exclusively, published articles and has shown an active engagement in dissemination of research through presentation, publication and other means
- Sustained research activity in a substantive area of relevance to nursing and midwifery practice, education, and research or policy development
- Conducted research that has a clinical focus and demonstrated practical application
- Shown an ability to succeed in obtaining funding for research activities.
- Exhibited leadership in strengthening the profile of nursing and midwifery research within academic, NHS and/or third sector organisations
- Show passion for the nursing profession by going the "extra mile" and demonstrating a "can do" attitude