When you complete your course, your university will usually:
- Upload your course and personal details to the NMC’s database.
- Send the NMC a declaration of your good health and character. Read more about the process here.
You will then go on to NMC online to:
- Pay your registration fee.
- Declare that you are fit and well to practise (‘good health’).
- Declare if you have any cautions or convictions (‘good character’).
If you declare a health issue or caution or conviction during admission, the NMC will want to know more after you complete the admissions process on NMC online.