The Welsh Government is consulting on a white paper –
Services Fit for the Future: Proposals relating to quality and governance in health and care in Wales.
The white paper wants your views on proposals covering a number of health and social care issues which may require future legislation.
They are consulting on proposals to:
- strengthen leadership in NHS organisations
- introduce new duties of quality and openness
- strengthen the voice of citizens in the way health and social care is planned and provided
- design a clearer process for service change plans
- improve the legal framework for the inspection and regulation of health services
- establish a new independent body for patient voice and regulation and inspection.
Deadline to submit feedback to the RCN is by 5pm on Friday 15th September 2017.
Please email feedback to email@example.com