The Children's Urgent and Unscheduled Care Community is a virtual network of individuals committed to caring for children and young people who are accessing emergency and unscheduled care.
The purpose is to promote children's emergency and unscheduled care by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of care for emergency patients
- To raise the profile of children’s emergency nursing
The community is currently identifying the lead coordinator. In the meantime contact Dave Clarke, Chair of the CYP Acute Care Forum steering committee for more information on how to get involved at firstname.lastname@example.org.