How we represent forum members
- Creating a professional pathway for all members working with infants, children and young people.
- Establishing networks to advance and promote excellence.
- Engaging members through active recruitment and retention in the field.
- Providing support and advice to members working with infants, children and young people with acute health care needs.
- Raising the profile of members involved in this field.
- Advocating on behalf of members.
- Listening to the views of members as they help shape developments.
The forum is linked to the following communities
- Children's and Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses
- Children's Orthopaedic and Trauma Nurses
- Children's Urgent and Unscheduled Care