This Community supports nurses engaged in or interested in advanced nursing practice in the care of children and young people.
The purpose is to promote advanced nursing practice in children’s nursing by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of advanced practice nursing in children’s nursing
- To raise the profile of advanced practice nursing in children’s nursing
- To set up web facilitators and bloggers
This community is led by Karen Selwood. Karen can be contacted at Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org.