This Community supports nurses engaged in or interested in research on Child Health.
The purpose is to promote advanced nursing practice in children’s nursing by:
- To encourage networking of research activity between nurses working with infants, children & young people & their families through a steering group & regional groups across the UK
- Endeavours to enhance evidence based practice not only locally & nationally but internationally
- Contribution to Children and Young People’s Nursing journal
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard of Research in Child Health
- To raise the profile of Research in Child Health
Members can get involved by contacting their regional co-ordinator. If there is not a regional group and you would be interested in developing one then please contact Linda Milnes at L.email@example.com.