The community is a virtual network of individuals with an interest in Leadership and Management in Children’s nursing.
The purpose is to promote leadership and management in children’s nursing by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard leadership and management in children’s nursing
- To raise the profile of leadership and management in children’s nursing
This community is led by Jean Davies, Clinical Nurse Manager for Paediatrics, Children and Young People in NHS Ayrshire & Arran. Jean can be contacted at email@example.com