The community is a virtual network of individuals with an interest in Leadership and Management in Children’s nursing.
The purpose is to promote leadership and management in children’s nursing by:
- maintaining a body of expertise as a resource for the profession
- providing peer support
- continuing education
- facilitating a dialogue between the Royal College of Nursing and members for the purpose of consultation and working on pertinent child health issues of the day.
- To continue to actively maintain our community and its function
- To promote a high standard leadership and management in children’s nursing
- To raise the profile of leadership and management in children’s nursing
This community is led by Jean Davies, Chair of the Children and Young People’s Professional Issues Forum, Royal College of Nursing & Lecturer for Nursing in the School of Health Sciences, Bangor University, North Wales. Jean can be contacted at email@example.com